Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Eyes Bigger Than My Stomach

You know that bit about not shopping when you're hungry?  Holds true for the paleo diet too.  I bought a pound each of Provolone and London Broil.  I knew I was over the 1 meal target, but I figured it was for both breakfast and lunch:


Product
ServingsFat grams per servingProtein grams per servingCarb grams per servingFiber grams per serving
Provolone16.6871
Cold Cut London Broil8.62130
Peppers, sweet, red, raw2.00.30.996.032.1

Total Calories2,381
% carb calories4%
% protein calories39%
% fat Calories57%
Ketogenic ratio139%
Uh.  That's more like 4 meals there.  Guess I better get some back in the fridge for tomorrow.

Good thing it's tasty.  The pepper gives it that bit of crunch without adding a lot of carb calories.  The cheese and meat flavors blend well...


No comments:

Post a Comment