Saturday, May 3, 2014

Sleep and Emotional Stability

Just a very brief contemplation tonight.  Does my improved health, and decreased need for sleep have anything to do with increased anxiety?  I have fewer prone hours to work out my stresses each night...

On the other hand, a lot has changed, I've got the farm to manage, not letting myself let chores slide as much now that I don't have the tired and sore excuse.  I'm constantly counting pennies and wondering when the farm will become a profit center rather than an expense...  (Latest investment is 9k, expected to pay for itself over 10 years.)  My job is interesting, but I'm a one man show, no teammates to rely on and chat about my work with...

Either way, I should stock up on more dark chocolate (aka flavored magnesium supplements), and I'm trying to start getting to bed early enough to go back to sleep for a bit before my morning alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment