How to use feldenkrais lessons:
- If the lesson is part of a series, start at the beginning of the series, don't jump straight to your problem area.
- Practice each lesson until it clicks before adding the next lesson to your rotation of exercises.
- Take it slow and easy, this is not a marathon session. One lesson today, and lesson one again tomorrow, then maybe lesson two if you've got one down pat...
- Only move as far as you are comfortable. Do not over stress your body without the consultation of a medical or exercise professional. These exercises are designed to correct movement patterns, not stretch your tendons, don't overdo it.
- If the practitioner offering the lesson counters my advice, listen to them, not me.